Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just so you know…



The typos *are* funny, but if the problem is that large (and we all know that it is), why don’t we just take my father’s suggestion (I have to give credit where it’s due) and make all antibiotics controlled substances—requiring a DEA # and so on?  I mean, we *are* killing the population…if we haven’t already.  It’s a death sentence, and once a Superbug comes along, there’ll be absolutely nothing that can be done about it.  As it stands, we’re giving people allergies and asthmas and such; there is no need for so many to be so sick all the time, save the cause of antibiotic abuse.  Well, and those melodramatic types who enjoy being sick all the damn time, but they need to be slapped.  

More on Antibiotic Abuse, with humorous typos.

LONDON (Reuters) - Children suffering from a common cold and persistent runny noise should not be treated initially with antibiotics, researchers said on Friday.


I guess the moral of this story is that there *is* such a thing as too sterile.  If you have a pet, kiss it today for good luck.  :-)  I do.  And I rarely have persistent runny noises.  :-D

In Other News, my migraine is gone, but has been replaced by Talizman’s Only You (Balearic Mix).  Criminy.  

But seriously, I *love* that song.  Good Times.  :-)  Problem is, I need to hear it to get it out of my head, I think.  Too much music to hunt through to find it, though.  Assuming I even still have it, that is.  

Lift me up, and fly me away, I ain’t gonna feel no pain today…
I want to get back where I started, popped a pill, and I’m boom-boom hearted…
I want your love, and I want it right now….because in my world, there’s only you…

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Freddie was here.

ancodia said...

Hey, I done got tagged! ;-)