Sunday, July 09, 2006

sure, I'm late; but my hair looks *fabulous*!


Oh…my…god, do I have scads of catching up to do!  This week has been a rough one.  If this keeps up, the only way I will be able to blog with any regularity is by cell phone.

First off, tomorrow Chrissy and I are trying (AGAIN) for Mehitabel.  If I can get a hold of her, that is.  She phoned me Friday to let me know that she picked up some more traps, and these have tops on them.  So I am going to borrow a couple from her and start putting traps out again in the next week or so.  Someone else also suggested that I put burlap over the traps and use mackerel, so…we’ll see.  I need to capture whoever is knocking Mehitabel up these days, and if I can’t get Mehitabel tomorrow, perhaps I can get her in a trap.

Well, stranger things have happened.  

Butsoanyway.

I have been typing my tuchas off, and really want to beat some of the people I work with to death, but other than that I am good.  :-)  And I took a new hairstyle, and maybe a new stylist.  Though I don’t think I *want* a new stylist.  Eek.  Go ahead; say it:  I am a wanton hairslut and a faithless jezebel.  I am going to have to get into that story later, though.  Right now, I am way too tired.  I started writing earlier, and then got off on doing something else, and now…ugh.  Time for sleep.

Oh—and I actually had a date date on Friday; that was what the hair was for.  It could have sucked worse.  I guess.

Though, in Cat News, everyone is doing wonderfully.  For once.  Go figure.  

.

No comments: