Sunday, July 30, 2006

Okay; one more Specimen video...just one.

I just found this, the same video that is on the Wet Warm Clingfilm Red Velvet Crush cd (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang). Cool, iddnit? Ollie (or Oli, however) is so awesome! :-) I want those boots as well; nice job of trying to pry them off! And the action at the start with the can of pop is just artistic and enthralling.

Okay, not rilly.

But *damnation* do I love The Specimen! Particularly Ollie; I have had a raging crush on him for *ages*. Sigh. He was probably my first real, major, obsessive, I-must-bear-his-children-else-I-shall-die crush. :-)



And I'd like to point out, for the benefit of the melodramatically inclined, that I did not, in fact, bear his children, and I have not, in fact, died. Yet another false alarm; you also shall survive whatever it is. :-)

I *do* wish they would re-release Batastrophe though. I might very well die if they don't.

All right--I'm stopping now.

No, rilly.

.

No comments: