Sunday, July 09, 2006

What should i call this--WAPping?

Ok, so it's easier to blog by phone. Ignore my T9-influenced spelling
and grammar. And various uncapitalised letters. Bwaah! I am able to
touch-type better though; my Inner Geek memorised the keypad layout
(and letters) a million years ago. So i'm blogging whilst driving. On
the freeway. Stop screaming. So: what the hell to do about all these
cats? I just HAVE to get that little guy i saw today! ARGH.
Butsoanyway. I had forgotten that today i'd promised to drive the fuck
out to East Egypt to meet a friend for dinner and to teach them how to
play cards. I forgot to eat today, so by the time i get there (late)
and eat, I'll be worthless. You know--kind of like i always am.
Stupid, too. And every time someone phones me, it messes up what i am
writing. I guess this phone blogging thing is a lesson in brevity
being best for witless souls...or whatever that saying is. I'm angry
at myself for forgetting about this, but if i hadn't, the little
kitten i saw today might have gone to bed hungry. So i guess i'm glad
i forgot, though next time i come this way, i want to get an earlier
start because there's a cool dead mall one town over from where i'm
going. Sigh. And i'm sleepy. And have a song by The Pretenders stuck
in my head. And i can't make paragraphs like this. I am just miserable
and rambling. :-) I'll shut up now. Oh! And i don't have satellite
radio yet. Ok; NOW i'm shutting up...

No comments: