Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tell-Tail Signs and Happy Endings

Wow…so I hear that some part of The Specimen might be re-grouping. Cool.



Awesomeness. And yes, I know that it is tell-tale.

Today I went with around with Meg to have one last fling before she takes off without me; we had fun. I know…thrill-a-minute. :-) We did some shopping on the way over to see Dad, who already knew about Meg’s trip, probably from my brother. On the way back, I made Meg stop at one of my favourite pizza parlours, where they have the most awesome Greek salad ever. Yay.

So today was pretty cool. Since I knew that I wouldn’t get over to Eviljob today, I left a bunch of food and water. I hope that was ok. :-\ I always feel bad if I can’t go there every day, but I know that I just can’t. I still need to do something. Sigh.

Ok; now for the cat videos; I especially like the one where the cat pummels the human squooshable what scared it:





And the very first clip in this one reminds me SO MUCH of Romeo and Squooshable. ‘I’ve had just about enough of your shit, boy…’:



Awright…enough YouTube for tonight…






.

1 comment:

Smento said...

Oh my God. Those videos are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.