Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chasing Kitties in a Chilly Rain

We did not catch the cats today, although we tried for a few hours, even though my first final is tomorrow (heh…not counting the final I finished in the middle of the semester), and I had planned to cram for 90% of the day (yes, I know that is a poor strategy).  

I am now the possessor of two cage traps, and I guess I am going it alone.  Although this cat lady said she will help me place them, and help me with the vet bill—she will hook me up with her Dr Vet, who does all of her stuff at cost.  Her Dr Vet does this for crazy cat ladies.  

Egads…am I a crazy cat lady now?  

And now I get to study.  Pfft.  A fitting end to a semester that I would say was rough, except that *every* semester is like this anymore.  Each one holds a different disaster, it seems; I’m actually rather curious as to what will happen *next* semester…  Earthquake? Kidnapping?  Leprosy?

And I am tired.  And cold.  And hungry.  And cranky.  

Hold me.

No comments: