Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Don’t we know archaic barrel


No, we don’t.  I am skipping out on the party tonight.  :-)

I would rather stay home and keep an eye on Squoosh to see if he barfs up a Mr Clean Magic Eraser until I have to leave and play trivia anyway.  Squoosh reminds me of that penguin in Madagascar; the one who barfed up the stick of TNT (I think that was in the Christmas special on the DVD).  I think he believes the Squooshtum is a purse, or something.  :-)

Oh, yeah…and I have to work on Thingy.  Pfft.

I caught nothing last night; some Felonious Fourpaws managed to get in and out of my trap without springing it.  I know someone was in there because they ate all of the tuna.  Grr.  I reset it when I went into Eviljob today; it was still empty when I came out, so I went and had lunch with a friend, and then went back by to check.  The trap door was half-open, and the tuna half-eaten, so I reset it.  Plus grr.  I have to check it and collect it tonight before I go play trivia, and if there is someone in it, I stand a good chance of being late (and stinky, and scratch-covered) for trivia.  Double-plus grr.

Bwaah!

It is actually funny and cute.  Well, in a way.  Kind of the same way Squoosh’s constant attempts to poison himself are.  >:-\  

Grr.

No comments: