Thursday, December 15, 2005

Look deeply into my eyes...you are getting sleepy...you want to walk into a cat trap...

Well, I caught nothing today.  :-\  When I first set the trap out, Momcat ran over, I assume because she thought that I was setting out food.  She must be starving by now.  She sniffed the bowl of food, but would not go to the front of the trap.  So I left, ran a few errands, and came back about five hours later.  Wouldn’t you know that the sneaky little stinker had tripped the trap door?  So I reset it, called for Mama, and went back to my car.  Momcat came up to where I had been, again looking for food.  This makes me so sad, because it just shows that she has faith that I will feed her.  I feel like a dirty scumbag asshat betrayer.  I really do.

Butsoanyway.  

I have one Eviljob office party coming up.  We actually have three.  *Why* we have to have three is beyond me, but we have three.  For this one I am supposed to bring a gift for a gift exchange.  For the next one I am supposed to bring a date, SO, or bestest buddy; that one I may skip out on.  For the one after that I have to bring another gift, but at least it is the more informal one, and we do gift-stealing, or Dirty Santa, which is always fun.  This first one is a Secret Santa kind of thing, so I had to take a name.  The person I got is a nice guy, so as part of my errands today, I bought a T-shirt for him at the mall.  The one I had sought initially said, “He who laughs last thinks slowest”, but they did not have that in his size, so I had to settle on what is probably more suited to his personality:  “Yet, despite the look on my face, you keep talking”.  :-D  It is a little over our given limit, but feh—it called me.  

Then I wandered through Cosmetics.  I want to play with makeup like nobody’s business right now.  One part of me wants to dump the contents of my cosmetics cases on the bed and do hair and nail and face stuff until my brain implodes.  And watch TV.  A lot of TV.  The other part of me is just too damn tired, and would hate to clean up that mess.  I miss the days when I would do things like that.  It actually has been almost a year.  Geez; I had better get back into the habit, or I will never plough through all of my more recent acquisitions.  :-)

And it is cold-ish and rainy again.  It is nice, actually.  And I will enjoy it a whole lot more after I get Momcat and Grey Tuxedo.  C’mon…hurry up, guys…

No comments: