Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I suck, and that's sad.

I spent the morning at a (mostly) deserted Eviljob, and then went shopping.  I bought a big cocoa body stuffs kit for Nurse Betty, and shipped it to her ‘cos I will get around to driving it over to her like, never.  I still have a freeze-dried bag of coffee for her from Hawaii that I forgot to give her long enough that I need to either (1) find out how long it is will be good, or (2) buy another one online and donate this to my garden, or whatever one does with stale coffee.  At least the three thousand knick-knacks I have for her won’t go stale.  Perhaps I should ship those to her, as well…

God, I suck.

But I have (most) everything.  I think.  And I am out of cat traps, at least for the time being, until I can get Nice Cat’s trap back from Chrissy.  

And if Ethereal 71.4 plays Christmas Shoes one more god damned time, I will not be responsible for what I do.  They are playing it every half-hour, on the half-hour.  More frequently if anyone actually *requests* it.

May anyone who calls in to any radio station *anywhere* and requests Christmas Shoes rot in hell for all eternity.

Mr Squoosh is fine, and Mr Cat is not neutered yet.  

And I have to think of something to send to my niece and nephews.  Okay, so I am the suckiest aunt ever.  We all know this.  I can overnight it still for probably around $50, like I did last year.  Fricking USPS/UPS bloodsuckers.  Yes, I know that I have waited until the last possible second.  I delay ‘cos I just am not good about getting presents; anything I get never seems good enough.  Argh.  So I will probably be going back out in a little bit, unless I can talk Meg into doing a co-present, and get her to pick it up.  

No comments: