Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm so glad I am normal!

Well, for a schizoid, schizotypal FREAK, that is. ;-) Damn the person who told me about this site...


Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||| 42%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62%
Antisocial |||||||||||||| 54%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||| 30%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 50%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Dependent |||||| 26%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Oh, and, before you get too alarmed, there are many solid arguments for the inaccuracy of the schizoid/schizotypal categories (the test 'debriefing' part even makes mention of this), so no, I amn't actually weird. :-D And, also, even assuming there exists a schizoid and schizotypal type, neither are the same (or related) to actual schizophrenia. Plus, this is an online test for amusement, not diagnosis.

I know...I am such a drag. :-) I should just suck it up and admit that I am batshit, hmm? ;-)

I mean, *I* know that there is no spoon...geez.

You scored as Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix). You can change the world around you. You have a strong will and a high technical aptitude. Is it possible you are the one? Now if only Agent Smith would quit beating up your friends.

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


100%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


88%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


88%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


81%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


81%

Moya (Farscape)


81%

Serenity (Firefly)


81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


75%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


69%

SG-1 (Stargate)


69%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


69%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


19%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: